- From Boston (Route 1N or 93N)Take Route 95N/128N (run the same, split further North).
Stay on Route 128N to exit 43 (formerly exit 22).
Bear to right.
Go straight through two sets of lights.
From exit Danversport is 1⁄2 mile up on right.
- From New Hampshire/MaineRoute 95S to exit 50.
Follow the signs to Route 62E (Danvers).
Danversport is about 3.3 mile east (on right).
- From Nashua/Haverill/LowellTake Route 495 to Route 114 (Middleton) to Route 62E (left in Middleton Square).
Danversport is about 5 miles on right.
- From GloucesterTake Route 128S to exit 43 (formerly exit 22).
Go left on Route 62 (Beverly).
Danversport is 3⁄4 miles on the right.
- From Swampscott/Route 1AFollow Route 1A over Beverly/Salem bridge.
Take left on Route 62 (Elliot Street) towards Danvers.
Danversport is about 2 1⁄2 miles up on the left.
978-774-8622 firstname.lastname@example.org Danversport, 161 Elliott Street, Danvers MA 01923