- From Boston (Route 1N or 93N)Take Route 95N/128N (run the same, split further North.)
Stay on Route 128N to exit 22 (Route 62).
Bear to right.
Go straight through two sets of lights.
From exit Danversport is 1⁄2 mile up on right.
- From New Hampshire/MaineRoute 95S to exit 50.
Follow the signs to Route 62E (Danvers).
Danversport is about 3.3 mile east (on right).
- From Nashua/Haverill/LowellTake Route 495 to Route 114 (Middleton) to Route 62E (left in Middleton Square).
Danversport is about 5 miles on right.
- From GloucesterTake Route 128S to exit 22.
Go left on Route 62 (Beverly).
Danversport is 3⁄4 miles on the right.
- From Swampscott/Route 1AFollow Route 1A over Beverly/Salem bridge.
Take left on Route 62 (Elliot Street) towards Danvers.
Danversport is about 2 1⁄2 miles up on the left.
978-774-8622 firstname.lastname@example.org Danversport, 161 Elliott Street, Danvers MA 01923